Ensuring the best environment for everyone
We value the positive development of our members and the wellbeing of all who work in and visit our club. As such we expect good standards of conduct from everyone, and request your support in setting a good example for our gymnasts.
The following is a summary of our Code of Conduct, which competitive gymnasts receive a full copy of in their club membership pack.
EXPECTATIONS & GOOD PRACTICE
- Gymnasts have the right to be coached by fully licensed and qualified British Gymnastics coaches
- Coaches, officials and volunteers will consider the well being and safety of participants before the development of performance
- Everyone is expected to set a good example by recognising good sportsmanship, behaving responsibly at the gym and competitions, and applauding the good performances of all
- Parents will support and praise their child for their efforts and performances, and positively encourage their child’s interest in gymnastics
- Gymnasts must attend training in a punctual manner, motivated and ready to train with the appropriate clothing and equipment for the activity, and will have had adequate food and drink to sustain them
- Attendance as near to 100% as possible is required
- Members are expected to respect themselves and their fellow gymnasts, coaches and officials at all times
- All children must be dropped off and collected inside the building, not the car park
- Please take pride in helping to create a positive and supportive environment to develop excellent gymnastic performance
If you’ve any questions or anything you would likes to discuss with us, please get in touch.